Traveling on Indian Railways - A Travel Photo Blog

I love to travel, & most of my journeys are through trains in India.
So here I'll post pictures whenever I click on my journeys
I'll update this section (see the date for the last one): 01/04/2016
Follow my Travel Journey on Instagram

Click on any picture to see full screen

Selfie with the brothers , Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan

Wall Painting, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan

Portrait of an Old Man, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan

Kid through the window of a Sleeper Class Coach/Bogie 

Arrival of the Train, This is s Diesel Loco/Engine - Pilauda, Rajasthan, India


Delhi Sarai Rohilla - Brandra Terminus approaching Alwar, Rajasthan


Portrait of my friend in a Sleeper Class Coach of
the Indian Railways


The Electric Engine/Loco attached to Delhi-Mumbai Rajdhani Express
New Delhi, India

An Inspection car under  Divisional Railway Manager
New Delhi, India



Wall Painting, Gandhinagar Railway Station, Jaipur

Sign Board: Alwar Railway Station, Rajasthan

They call it Footfie: En-route Jaipur
Tags: Travel Blog, Indian Railways, Travel, Wanderlust, IITian, Indian Blogger, Photo Story, Delhi, Jaipur, Alwar, Rajasthan,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First AC - Rajdhani Express

Gunti Ki Chai - Experimenting with Tea

The Strange Meet Part 3